Ever feel like you aren't good enough?

 

Today is one of those days. 

Just a shit day. 

Where nothing I do seems to go right. 

And I'm just tired of constantly being an episode of Jerry Springer.

Honestly,  it feels like so many things are stacked on top of me that I can't breathe.  Of course,  that could also just be the COVID pneumonia,  but I digress.

I'm just so tired of feeling like no matter what I do,  no matter how many times I claw my way to the top,  I just keep stumbling and falling.

I really do try to remember that God "has this" but,  ya know, I really wish I didn't have to go through crap to see what He can and will do.

I guess that's the faith part but sometimes I really get pushed to my limits. 

The faith is still there,  but - Lord, act quick! I'm exhausted and I need a lifeline.

#faith 


Comments

Popular Posts