I'm Back. I think anyway.

 It's been a REALLY long time since I've written anything. 

And for the longest time, I didn't miss it.

But if I can be really honest, it's kind of cathartic to just get what's going on in my head out and send it out into the abyss and not think, or worry, or even care if someone reads it or not.

But I guess that's not fully true either. Because obviously when you take the time to write something, you kind of hope that someone will read it and give a crap about what you have to say.

So, here I am.

And not really sure exactly what I have to say, or if anyone will give a damn, but needing to just... unload the stuff that I've been hanging on to for too long.

So, it might be ugly, or funny, or just stupid things that I write. Who knows? I guess it will just depend on the day.

I do know I want to share some things I have learned through divorce, starting over, and then starting over again.

I know I want to share where my heart is almost 5 years since having breast cancer and some of it isn't really pretty.

And I guess the biggest thing is the mistakes I have made as a parent, a wife, a girlfriend, a Christian, a survivor and how I still struggle every day to forgive myself and move on.

But, some days, I'm just going to post a recipe and I promise, I will just share the recipe and not a giant back story about why I love butter or how my body doesn't like gluten but I eat it anyway. Because, LORD!, there is nothing that irritates me more than searching for a recipe and having to scroll for an hour just to get to the ingredients. Maybe I'm just too busy for that or too irritable, but which ever, I promise not to do that.

With that said, I'm going to try to figure this all out - myself and how to blog again.

Comments

Popular Posts